rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Saturday, June 21, 2008
-10:41 PM
I just got back from YF camp...
One word = Great
1st time i went to batam
1st time doing sth challenging in a long long while like climbing thru the holes in the staircase.
1st time in years to play such a fun and enjoyable water netball with the rest of YF.
1st time tasted the great cooking of the many famous YF chef together.
1st time seeing some brothers trying to pluck coconuts.
1st time slept with 3 'S', Sarah, Samantha & Serene.
1st time bath with Samantha.
1st time my secrets are being burn together with the secret of other YFers
1st time i slept so early at the last night.
1st time my group is called Sexy Banana - Saving Everyone X'pecially You; Building and Nurturing A Noble Army, Of course for GOD...
1st time i am group and share the whole chalet of 2 storey, 2 rooms, 1 living room with Ellery, Michael, GenXian, Serene, Sarah, Sam
1st time we as YF shop for grocery together.
1st time even Pr Chua was wet when we play water games.
There are a lots of 1st time in this RECONCILIATION Camp, by GenXian & Michael,
Kaien is music and the camp booklet.
Sinliang found this super super super pretty, nature-like, chalet. With flowers and trees and seas and sky surrounds us.
Hmm, i would say this camp is really fun, i enjoy the unity within the bros and sis.
When one person makes it thru the hole in the staircase, everybody cheers!
When we play water netball, no matter who scores, we just enjoy and cheer for one another.
In our mind, the main thing is the fun we had with each other.
When we do the cookings, though many are still wet from the swim, they proceed to cook dinner without bathing knowing that after some of us bath, we will be able to have dinner.
So nice~
Sarah's drawing was really great on anime, as she drew all our group members faces on the care corner background.
About reconciliation, i knew i haven been really meeting up my sisters to share and talk and have fun with them. Which i felt i wanna do more of these. Hope that it would not be just beacuse i am just back then i think this way, but really to go deeper into each other lives!!
In this camp, i was actually not feeling well physically making me kinda hard to concentrate.
starting is cough, then when it goes off, flu... till now!! and my throat hurts. So today i didnt really talk a lot, cause i wasnt feeling well in the throat, and felt a little tired though i am suppose to be the one who slept the most.
Anyway, thanks for those who make this camp possible and thanks to the bros and sisters who cared.
i wanna watch this same YF when i am 70yrs old.