rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, July 03, 2008
-9:45 AM
Yuhang is undergoing an interview @ ednovation pte ltd now.
haha... he first time interview. so funny, he was still stuglling whether to wear a tie or not.
in the end he did.
Ok, he couldnt find the door bell, Yiyi opened the door for him in the end.
Hahaha, so funny, yiyi says he looks like korean.
I told Yiyi he look v hansome... like korean... hahahah!!!
ok, not that i am trying to boast my bf, but seriously, i think if he got the job, is really God's grace.
1) He is late
2) No experience
3) Didnt bring and required documents with him. (Cert and stuff)
4) So far only ACCA Level 1, after O'level
5) Didnt complete poly due to lack of interest
6) Tues and wed can only work half day due to sch
7) Expected salary at least 1.4k (i set) despite tues and wed cant work.
Ok, that should be all, just rite, 7 the perfect no. haha...
Anyway, Yiyi hopes that he will be able to cont be a testimony in the company(nct)
Well, it up to God le bah=)
Anyway, i just finish this show... got robot so handsome i also nothing to say. hahah
this show is quite nice but the plot is rather stupid.
But i thought that it shows the connectivity with a creator and a creation, that the creator will always want to protect the creation though it is suppose to be faulty, it is not intended to be that way.
anyway, good show, funny!!! entertaining... ahah