rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, August 11, 2008
-3:15 PM
Monday Blues again!!!
is this always the starting word for my monday blog?
The pass weekend seems very tired, of course not as tired as those who went for the night cycling... Pasir Ris Park to KAP... good job eh, all who went.
Sat supposed to have YF dinner, but my nose is irritating me like what, and yu is tired, hence we really just show face then left... thats not v nice i know...ops.
Then ystd we celebrate Liying bd, didnt have a chance to sit down and really talk to her eh... so long le..
Then after that we went to Daily Scoop, first time there with yu, yixiang, ruijun and mike. the icecream are innovative and the waffle is nice... i must admit.
then we just sit ard then headed home for dinner for ruijun and us(me and yu).
Quite excited when i got the news that kaien and rebec wanna go bankok this dec cause this is sth which i have been eying as well... but then today dentist fixed one more appt which result in me not having enough leave, and thus might not be going to bankok le... sad=( left 2.5 leave left.
Anyway, see how bah...
Wed, me and ying trying to jio the sis for steamboat, some replied cannot le... shall see how bah... hot day for steamboat eh... haha.. i thought so too...