rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, August 18, 2008
-3:46 PM
Started the day with frustration... monday again bah.
Pile of doc appear at my table which is quite an unusual phenomenom as lately the cars for registration are really little.
Spend the whole time before lunch settling them.
Yuhang's result in law doesnt make the day better. told him so many times le, must really eat the chilli to know the spiciness. anyway, i'm glad so if he really change his attitude in study.
no more the easy days like before.
but he is quite cute cause i always scold him, and say how come whenever i call him, he is never at study.
so just now he called me and ask me to guess what he is doing.
well, the obvious.
lets see if it is for today only...
Feels like yesterday sermon practically hit me. Mono lifestyle. Detour.The good thing is that i am not eating the same thing everyday. What is God teaching me eh? what he wants me to learn?
Went to eat korean food(the one op beauty world) after the cat & dog theology
a bit ex though... but i think i kinda like it
Maybe i am bored with the other 2 that i often go.
the cat dog thingy is quite good i must say, bringing out the real perspective toward us facing God.
Went to daily scoop after that
Must say that the ice cream there is nice and innovative 
Look at Yile's scoop, that is salted ice-cream, ice-cream salted taste a bit weird but she seems to like it...
YiXiang eating the one that he ate the last sun... chocolate waffles... i like the waffles=) soft yet doesnt taste like lao hong...
Me and yuhang shared... er... avocado and nutty macedamia... spell wrongly... Still think that the rum and raisin waffle ice-cream is the best.
