rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, August 25, 2008
-1:50 PM
Every starting of the week, i will be blogging... cause usually i have monday blue, but knowing that later i am having seafood, my day became better.
Well... every monday i will look forward to payday or otherwise weekend, the time where i can rest but many times i wonder how recharge i am by the sermons and stuff.
I realise my blog sub tittles and the address kinda matches with the theory of cats and dogs theology, it is just that cats and dogs, say it is all abt HIM.. and my blog is it is all abt him... my him here does not really refer to yuhang only but also to HIM, cause ultimately i know that man lives for him alone. but sometimes when i am not v close with HIM, it will be all abt him. Or not so, it will be all abt me...
Many times feel like blogging lots of stuff, maybe becuase i am bored at work, and tends to think a lot... but i wun want to do sth that ppl not close to me read already will stumble. hence many times i will just tell it to my close ones. Anyway, here are some pictures from my pass days...
Look at the shirt... hee... couple wear... yuhang one is his jie jie buy for him one adn mine is given by kaiwei... hee... she knows that yuhang got one and so she gave me hers so we could wear as couple wear... but one thing good is that the colour contrast is quite big, so when we stand together, other wun naturally shun from us... haha
%5E+098.jpg)
After that me, yu and yixiang went to 6th avenue aston but we didnt eat aston... i ate prawn noodles and yu and xiang ate duck rice. haha... And after the rain stopped, we went to choz (Bukit timah plaza) where Mike waited for us for some time.
%5E+101.jpg)
Haha, Mike treated us to fundue... next time we shall treat him back... and also , chocolute truffle... hahaha...
%5E+102.jpg)
This is yixiang idea: haha... bbq marshmellow, though he started off burning it.
%5E+104.jpg)
ok... looking forward to my dinner later... hahah...