rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
-1:37 PM
Heyhey... my dinner yesterday:
If you went to turf city before, you would know, first, get a table no. next choose the live seafood from the below:
over 80 ++ variety as on the poster.
Don't worry, that is no my dinner, I'll be broke eating this... it is $7.50/100 gram You think it will be light? i doubt so
Here is what we ordered. The Oyster, 2 both me and yuhang, we choose to eat it raw... and it is really quite gross...
A little too big le...
this is not abalone, haha... this is a $12 vegetable that we thought should order to mixed with our rice.Quite disappointed that the seasonal vegetables mean this kind of vege. i doubt any of us like it.The Abalone looking thing is actually stewed ling zhi mushroom
This is called salted egg crab... in chinese: Xian Dan Pang Xie...We ordered 2 crab so might as well cook it different way=)
This is the other one... thinking this is bigger... it is traditional Singapore Chilli Crab...Yum!!! Think this is nice....
This fish, soon hock, 10 mins ago, it was still swimming in the tank, and 30 mins later, it ended up in our stomach. we choose a small one actually... but can say this fish is really quite nice.
Yuhang & Yixiang, we are all hungry so we are simple umglam in eating
Big claws from the chilli crab... i choose the crab one eh.. hahah... not bad lah... not the most fantastic i would say... hahaa
And finally, the bill... erm.... if you look at the total sum, it seems kinda ex but u must break down and see the individual seafood then u will discover actually it is quite cheap, except the vege.
Cannot always eat like this... hee... else i'll be broke soon.... but it feels good to have this on a monday=) After that we went for Vanezia... I ate Yoggi, Yuhang ate belgiam Choc and Yixiang ate Italian Coffee...
So full... then yixiang sent me back and the both of them went ...