rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
-4:02 PM
Looking back at my previous post makes me hungry.
Got myself drench during the return trip from the fishball.
One good thing about it is that i my skirt dried up kinda fast.
well... Today is the second last day of the car registration for the month of August.
Sure a lot of frustration.
1st: this salerap insisted that his way of documentation is correct where it is not approved. And he still can hang the phone on me. I am really super pissed. Just trying to tell him what is right and being treated this way.
He work here for how long already, so simple thing also don't know.
And next, is Mr chua, we sign a contract that he is not supposed to use the computer for more than 2hr, and that he should call me before and after so that i can mentor him on that. He never really break the contract just he still never account to me properly the usuage of his computer. If anyone were to say i am a too demanding gf, think for yourself, by supporting him in something that will get him addicted is it good?
Anyway i know that in this society, many "boys" simple wanted a girl to accompany him, hence not letting the girl play a part in a lot of areas of his life. If you really want to spend the lives with each other, shouldnt the both of you learn to accommodate each other and not break up at any junction that you feel that you don't really like him anymore or simple you wanted another person to accompany you.
Not to say i've seen a lot of this kinda cases, but awareness that it happens all around us. people simple treat relationship like a game, I won't dare to say it never happen to CT because i know some ct did that too... just that some ct are better, they start off thinking that want to make it to the end. I am not pointing at anyone, if you really think what satan has done to this world, bet you'll be sian diao too.
My colleague been telling us the clubbing experiences that she had. Actually this might be nothing special, but the thing abt it is that she is married with 2 kids. and she say words like she didnt let her husband go with her cause it will not be fun as people won't come to talk to her this kinda thing. And her husband goes clubbing without her too. Ok, you might think this is normal too.
ok, this blogging sounded a little dispressing, but i am still there yea.
Later going airport sending ivy. She is going UK to study. not many people have this opportunity and I hope that she will continue to see God in every aspect of her life, not to lose heart.
Been a really dear sister to me... know her for like 10 years already. but really get close when i got into jyf committee, that was the times that is really enjoyable, cause we all simple want to do things for God, not being bounded by money, not be bounded by time limitation due to work... seems like we always have energy then.
Memories is fading for me, cant really think of what had happen exactly during the S-Word JYF days. And heart cant be match to the heart that i have back then. but i am really glad that i still see ppl i grow up with still in the church. Hope that those lost may come back too... remember the dreams we had? the hardwork in building up the fellowship? of course it is not about us... It's about HIM...