rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, September 08, 2008
-10:40 AM
Been a kinda dramatic weekend for me.
Lets start from friday... i went to play lan with the bros... and i actually discover Battlefield is quite fun... hhaha, though i am like kinda useless in the team, but yep, quite fun.
I thought i learn quite a lot this weekend.
First, from the S.H.A.P.E workshop. what is it abt? - pls go to my links and click yf then you'll got the summary of it.
Yep, I was sharing to my group that somehow i think this survey is.... hmm... cant say not true but can't say very true. Let me share what is my 3 highest score, administration, leadership and exhortation. First i think the qns is what ppl think of you, hence i doubt the accuracy of my ans. But after all i realise is abt how long i have been in service that i notice what is ppl view of me, and that according to yu, it was actually quite balanced, the way the qns are asked. anyway my 3 highest score gifts is :
Admin, maybe i have it cause i like doing all these kinda thing, mtg min, email, blog and such. but is it beacuse i am too free at work???
Exhortation, hmm, did i really encourage ppl to be in ministry? do i do it naturally? well, this is really really dun know, didnt think that this will top 3.
lastly, leadership... arhhhh... i have it in the past???? nuh... dunno, wenguang mentioned, a leader will have followers and eventually i realise i didnt have it. have also those negative ones if you know what i mean. 'swimming', playing, having fun....hee~ ops
Well, then i shared with my goup, i was telling them, perhaps i have these 3 but when doing admin stuff, i kinda hide the leadership and when doing the leadership stuff, i cant be bothered with the admin. hahaha... and now, i am doing the admin stuff, which means i practically dun bother if i have the leadership or not.
Aiyoh, sometimes i felt that i really not humble. unable to put my priorities rite, maybe that's why Pr chua say i very 'cat' hahaha... ok, its nothing funny actually, but the way she say it makes me wanna smile. perhaps she got the bulleyes in my heart.
I know i was made for a purpose, it is NEVER ABOUT ME... IT IS ALL ABOUT GOD.
But then, i am like being so catty, putting my piorities wrong, though i sometimes feel like making it rite. Then embracing humanism without i even notice it, and also the irritating thing is that i am like a cat, inside the house, sleeping in the sofa, so comfotable that i dun really feel like moving or please my Owner. Sometimes i will want things to do it my way. arh... feel like scolding myself when i realise that i am the god of my life.
Pr Chua mentioned that a dog normally sleeps outside the house (Except those HDB ones) meaning that they will be extra alert when foreign objects come close. they are ever ready to please the Owner.
Then pr chua did ask me consider where i really want to serve in church, she say i can consider to be a worship leader for the 3rd worship service. At first i was really happy about it, and i thought i can really prepare myself, but now i think i am not even worthy to stand on stage, cause inside my life, how many times have i really worship GOD??? Worship is a regular practice or is it my life. Is God honoured if this kind of person were to lead His ppl into worship?
But still, i know God can work in different ways, and i am excited to see how He will works in my life. I wish I can make that prayer. To let God has total authority and rights over my life. Things are too early to say.
Whoever read my post, i dun care, since you got time to read thru such a long post, pls also pray for me now. That i may break thru that barial that keeps me from moving another step closer to God. I dun know what it needs to take to break thru that, perhaps Pr chua knows, cause she is always hinting one way or another but i believe i need to experience and obey cause i know i wont just listen and obey... me too rebellious le... hee~
Thank you wor...