rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, September 11, 2008
-1:49 PM
7.50am: walking down the slope, looking at a tibs bus pass me by. Couldnt really figure what was the car plate. Walking a bit further down, saw another few tibs bus and saw that the one after the first is 173, 61 then i had a bad feeling.
8am: the bus should be coming soon, if the bus come now, the most i will be 10 to 15mins late. arh... ystd just late and my sup was telling me that if i pass 9pm, i need to take half day (in a kiddin manner)
8.10am: sms my sup telling her that i have waited for the bus for quite long hence will be very late. She replied saying: It's gonna be appraisal soon, how you want me write. then i replied her: whatever you think lor =) then she say ok lor
8.15am: usually by this time i would be at Holland V or somewhere there. seen 3 173, 2 77, few 174, 2/3 985, 2/3 61 , 2 157 pass by. i am super hot now. message ying complain to her. shit.. i am died this time.
and finally the bus came 970.
Called yu and wake him up from sleep. too pissed off that i almost cried out. waited 25mins for the bus and now i am going to be late. ya, i know its my fault, why i dun wanna come out earlier rite. haiya.
Yu asked me to take leave, was thinking of cancelling my dec leave and take 1 day off. then i can meet him for breakfast and after that can go ktv=) nice.
then i called my sup asking then she say since i half way there might as well just come and she will deduct the time off my another 1/2 day that i took.
For you info, now my company is giving 6 days off to those who had kid that is younger then 7 yr old and so lots of my colleague got extra leave. BUT i am still left with 1/2 day. Agreed with deducting from the half day. so obvious she was not happy abt it. FELT DAME BAD.
When i was younger, i always late and i dun really care abt it. now, i am late i will affect ppl ard me. you know working is simply not very fun, need to care abt a lot of things.
Reach office at 9am. at least the marketing always come at this timing also. and sometimes my boss too. last year i did come at this timing too and it affect my appraisal.
Didnt really like ppl to keep calling and waking me up though so i must try to compromise with myself.
Anyway it is obvious i am complainning. went to lunch with cindy at
www.singaporechickenrice.com and got a plate of free vege. I ate 2 and 1/2 bowl of rice, chicken , raw fish and the vege with lemon tea. ya... not bad i would say... or to say it is quite nice. told her that actually if i mc i will felt guilty but today this was actually a thought in my head. I am weak so to fake sick is not hard at all, BUT i began to think i am super cat if i did that.
I asked God what He want me to learn thru today issue, if He could telepot me to the place, isnt me bringing glory to Him for not being late? But eventually this is my wrong and why should He appear to clean up the mess I've made. hmm.. then i thought i am sooooooo cat... indeed.
I shall read His word today, no now... after this posting. since i have nothing to do at work already. Ok... oh ya, suppose to be fasting, but i ate so much before it that i wonder this putting aside of physical flesh really is so? haha... but i'll join in the prayer mtg tonight.
ok, believe its time i should listen to God. to what happen in solomen time.