rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, September 29, 2008
-3:05 PM
Start of the week.
Ystd is quite fun, went KTV with Yile, Yixiang, mike and Yu=) hee..
At first we all paisey paisey... then yu is the first to sing k... haha
Or to say he is the first to sing properly...
At first everyone is like so shy. at first i am not, then because i see like the rest are then i shy.. haha... Started off with some jay chou super high notes that we cannot reach.

Not forgetting to say, we are at Chevron at last. At first we wanted to go china town or marina?? the haunted ktv. haha... but realise that it is too far.
Hence, even though mike chevron pass is expire, we decided to give it a try.
And we paid non-members fees, but is still kinda cheap.

Hey, if you notice, this MTV guy lead is the one singing besides us. haha... and yep, that's soulwork production with one eye click and yes, it is appearing in ktvs.... i am so amazed that my friend is in the tv then i took a picture of it.

After that we went IMM Ajisen for dinner. I had seafood ramen.
Well, ok i would say, so filling.
Yile had some salted jap vege ramen. haha...

Ok, then went on to last friday. went to china town with yu, intending to sing k but realise we miss the time. hence we just walk ard. and we went to this vietnamese food place. I still prefer the Chay Kway Teow... haha..

The above is some crab soup, bu me yep, not becuase i wanna jian fei, but simple because i realise that the menu is not to my appettite. As for the below is what yu ate. some beef noodle.. which i think taste too simple and normal.

Anyway, rebec, i found the mask. hahah.. in chinatown. those full shape one. well.. see if we are able to put everything together.
Kinda last min.
BCL is not as stress as i think only when i am with the student. the day before is the worst. didnt know why. But anyway, felt a little hypocrite. teaching and yet i am not doing it.
KTV: wondering why i am so enthu abt it, nuh... just trying to find some place to spend the time. And since my bf liked it too=) hee... can never really imagine that rite. but he has good voice, he just couldn sing under pressure.
This friday going chevron again, with my colleague. going there for bowling. haha.. well.. hmm..
WEDNESDAY: HOLIDAY, planning to go escape theme park with yu and some other ppl who have yet to confirm. wanna come, give me a call or message me.
If i really ask one by one, then i really gotta organise this and that. it's rest day, and i just wanna rest and play, hence contact me if u read my blog and wanna come with us k, hee...