rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
-9:48 AM
Hey, when you study in school or when u go to work, do you have an eye candy.
Girls you all should understand, many times eye candy can increase our motivation to doing a thing or going to an event.
But having the courage to change the relationship from an eye candy to a friend in hoping for him to be your boyfriend is courage.
That is what happen in a lot of Taiwan idol drama series.
They will show how a simple simple girl will fall in love with the most prominent, rich, handsome and charming guy and how eventually the guy will love her back.
Well, perhaps before I got attached i used to have too, one way or rather, knowingly or unknowingly. Cai been an eye candy before too, after the friend stage. we went into the 'ai mei' relationship and he has often caught my attention whenever he is nearby. It seems like a sensor that could always sense the smell, the look , the prescence of him.
Anyway, here comes the main point. Cai is being an eye candy again and not by me. haha... Not trying to boast my boyfriend but it is a fact that this china girl tried her best to get in touch with him. Though she only saw him in class and didnt have the courage to talk to him. Adding him on friendster, sending her friend to check yu out. hee.. well, now she mentioned during msn session with yu that she hopes to visit our church.
well, i am totally confident of my love with yu and now i am still fine with regard to this matter. Perhaps this is God-given chance to reach out. Like what pr chua said, it is better to share our faith with them here then in their own country. Well, lets see what happen.