rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Friday, September 05, 2008
-5:24 PM
Hee... everyday one post...
Actually been doing up yf blog just now...
Finally manage to put the tag back.
Think i like it to be alive eh... haha
Well.. Let me share with you what I had for lunch
This is seafood combo , forgot wats the name of the store but ya,
It was suppose to be 10.90 then the drink $1.50 but it free cause maggie hubby treat me also.
haha~ They cook so long can, is like we are the first customer today.
Actually the thing is quite nice... i think jieying will like it.. all crispy crispy one.
inside taka.. some fishy name one...

Then after that I went to get moon cake for yu's parent.
Wanted to buy Bakezin one then in the end i got 4 season durain one.
The bakerzin one heard got alcohol and is very nice.
then the 4 season one is very durian durian,
anyway, i got 4 season cause maggie they all getting it, so got buy 3 get one box of small one free so we split into 4 the pricing and is cheaper... yeap

Back in office... look at the mooncake below.. the one on the top is curry mooncake.. well it sure taste like curry, very weird ahhah... then the bottom one is almond dunno what... hee..some sales ppl give one...

Hee... this are the photos of the KTV i went with yuhang... haha..



haha!