rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
-11:38 AM
Been rather free in the morning, read some blogs in morning.
Seen a lot of people not really happy about life, about people, about circumstances they are in.
well, if you happen to be one of those that is reading my post now, i do hope that you will understand that actually things will past.
Many times, because we are down, we let satan input negative thoughts and ideal into our lifes. Words like you are forsaken, nobody cares, nobody knows and nobody will accept you.
One thing for sure i wanna say: You know clearly in your heart that Jesus Loves you, He never forsaken you, He cares for you, He knows and he will accept you
Cause He created you, He knows your sitting up and down, He knew you before time and knew what you are going to do in future.
There are a lot of stages in life, but i will categories it into 3 stages: down , stagnant and up.
Down: depressed, negative thoughts, felt alone and want to be that way. enjoying the state while knowing that it cant be always that way, there must be a change
Stagnant: like me now.. live has nothing great happening and nothing bad, just routine, bored with life, wanna make a change but no courage to break of the momentum
Up: Burning for God, wanting to do lots of things for Him knowing that He loves and never gives up.
In my life experience, I faced Up when i was in JYF, young, and daring, chionging at the ideals we had for God, then when it came to poly, life became stagnant or down . By relationship issue. by friends leaving the community, by thinking that actually i am losing myself and depressed at that thought.
After that, I am at work. I felt that no one understand me, because that time most YF and I really mean almost all except jy and rebec is schooling and no one understand the stress to be earning money for home.
Now, though i am still stagnant, but i am trying to figure what path God wants me to take with yuhang. One thing i realise is that happy also have to live, not happy also have to live, why not choose to be happy. Though i know some enjoy being unhappy, or in the state of unhappiness, but i urge you bros and sis, be strong. One day when you look back , i hope your memories is sweet and by that time, i hope you will be standing at a position where you will be given the Love, Joy Peace of God.