rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Saturday, October 04, 2008
-12:05 AM
Well, i seldom blog at home,
But since today is friday and i just did this video,
I decided to post my bowling details up.
Before that... this is pizza hut spicy drumlets... And yeah.... i finally satisfy my craving for 2 weeks, cause normally my craving comes after YF and one bro insist he dont eat halal food, so no choice. hahaha~

And Yep, we bowl at Chevron. The last time i went there i think is with Siyang and don know who. Well.. Long time ago eh... 2 yrs ago?
Maggie and Eddie keying in the names and my name is spelt as Joannan-.-
Grace is the only one who didnt bowl. but anyway, Maggie husband Eddie bought us food from Clementi. Thanks to Him.
This is Sandy and Charlize. Sandy quit Cycle as she mentioned she cannot stand M(RS) nickname: Really Stupid, Really Slow - Given not by me of course.
Suppose to play from 8pm to 10pm but they continue, i threw my socks away already hence i went home early and do the video, ready to sent them the pictures.
I am the tealady among them, i forgot why. But anyway, i am also the one in charge of bringing camera. hahaha...
Yuhang wanted to join today actually but he was shy, well, Cindy husband is shy too, nothing much to talked about. But i thought it was a good start. Maggie's Husband is just talking away, he can talk about everything anything... so erm, yep, he is entertained.
Xiaojia wanted to come at first too, but she got project. There is always a next time babe... Cindy they all planned 2 times per month, let me know when or which one u feel like joining=)
They were mentioning to book a chalet and i state my point, i will go home sleep, i simply love my bed. Well, they are not very convinced and say that they will drunk me and then i'll have to stay. Then I mentioned that provided my bf is there, then they say they will drunk him too.
Hmm, dont worry ppl who are concern, i wont be drunk. cause that thing tastes blar... Why would anyone want to drink beer or alcohol where there is coke. Still my main concern is YF on sat and Church on Sun. Maybe it is a habit but i simply didnt want to felt erm..."weird" after one time missing from them, if you know what i mean. I state my pirority anyway. Nothing is more impt than things related to God.
ok... let's watch the video of my colleague with their husband style of bowl