rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, October 06, 2008
-2:04 PM
This weekend wasnt the best for me i felt.
Kinda emotional.
Maybe PMS, maybe tired, maybe i am not as young.
went to Ps Jervin place this saturday for group time.
Kinda rush as he got an apt and we are there like 1.30pm needed to leave by 2.35pm
We watched House Bunny after that, which wasnt the best show to be watched after fellowship time ba, cause we all agree it was too bimbo.
Actually i thought it was quite funny so i am ok with it.
My 2 leaders totally cannot take it.
felt really bad actually, first, i am late, suppose to be there at 12.40pm but i reach at 1.30pm after i fetch yuhang in the cab.
Another thing i am being kinda attitude abt it that, since we are in the cab, and yu was calling ruijun asking where are them, then we kinda mis-com and dropped off at lot one when they are already at the void deck of Ps jervin place. then we gotta rush all the way over when actually we could have asked the taxis uncle to simple drive us there.
So by the time we reach both of us were perspiring like what. then a bit of rain somemore.
Actually it was nothing, just felt moody over it and kinda irritated.
then after that i went to trim my hair and the aunty layered it for me.
Jieying accompanied me. thanks babe. hee~
so after that we had no where to go, wanted to go bowling, sing k, in the end we went yuhang place for movie. erm... this another thing kinda frustrating.
cause we dragged for 2 hrs before really getting the disc and making our way over, though half the time i spent it with ying looking at cam and camcorder.
really feel like buying a camcorder but come to think of it, is like it is not of much use.
I just like editing and doing video stuff... as a hobby ba.
At first we all thought that most of us are going, then in the end only left yu, me, le and xiang.
Mike pang seided at the last min.
And we watched Warlords at yuhang place instead of Awaken (the disc we borrowed)
So in the end, we wasted the money.
Thanks Yixiang for getting his mom to return the disc, else we gotta make our way to lot one and return it.
Then Sunday, we went to chevron ktv after cats and dog which i miss more then half cause we thought it is starting at 12.45pm, but it started early, 12.30pm and we reach at 1pm.
the we here will refers to me yu and xiang. hee... we were downstair eating.
Actually though i miss a big piece, but i think the cat and dog will be good ystd. it touched on treasure the giver more then the gift. Something i discuss with yu in the night.
Singing was quite fun as usual.

This time round there were le, xiang , yu, me , kaien, and mike.

Me and kaien

Me and dear dear... ( he got a fierce look, both me and xiang agree) he didnt like take picture with me. haha

Then after that, the bros spend 1 dollar challenging this football thing... haha

Then yuhang told me something really sweet i thought. He tell me that if there is anything not ok with me, just tell him, maybe cause he sees that i look v tired and stuff. And he will be with me always.
The best and most warm song i heard of the so many songs we sang was wonderful tonight sang by Mr Chua Yuhang during our bus ride home.
I thought it was kinda romantic=) as i tried to rest and he sang me this song.
Thank you dear.
Long post eh... cause today i am really free after i packed the following boxes in the morning.
All these are the invoices of 2007 mit passenger car.
Erm, i simple check and jot down the doc no. and pile all these with the help of some other.
The thing about this is that it is really kinda heavy.

I forget that it was packing day for me today and i wear skirt, i wonder did i zhao geng. haha..ops
Now my hand gots cuts and the leg muscle aching due to the bowling kinda worsen, and my hand was aching.. hahah...
Felt so much like to take MC, but then lately weather so hot, company got aircon so i think i rather slack here.
Actually the most impt thing i need to do now perhaps is really to spend a moment with God.
tml: PMT Mtg, Thurs: Prayer Mtg, Next Mon: Church Camp Com Mtg, Next Wed: YF Mtg.
I want to know why i did all these things, not for the praise of man, but by the praise of God who looks down deep into the heart.