rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
-9:46 AM
Hmm...
My mom can go home already.
Yesterday, close to returning home time, my bro call me.
He asked me to bring my mom to A & E after the referal letter from the clinic doctor.
My mom, one side of the face is stiff, and the other side normal.
when seeing my mom, we brought her to NUH as she informed the clinical doctor that she prefer NUH as it was nearer. The clinical doctor was afraid that she might be signs of stroke
Then upon reaching the place, we waited for like an hour to see the first doc, then the doc say actually is the nerve infection. Then i prayed with her, then she teared, i think she is worried. At first she is like leaning more on the other side, like very weird to see me praying like that i think.
Hmm, it is my first time praying with her too.
I was thinking, God must be wanting to do sth. Thank Rebec for your prayer, and thank Jieying for your call and encouragement and thank Serene for telling me all the possible happening it could be and helping out in contacting other hospital cause NUH had no bed for her. Thank Yuhang for typing the chinese verse of the Lord is my Shepherd as i forward to her after i left. Yep... think my mom is kinda worried, hence when the A & E doc ask her if she will like to do a scan to make sure nothing wrong, she agreed. Actually according to the first doc, the official A & E doc and what serene say, it is just the nerve infection, not of any symtoms of stroke.
Then we waited for like 4 hrs as there was no bed and she had to stay at the lodger at A & E alone. If she go for outpatient, there will not be any medisave deduction and hence might cost a lot. Watever it is, just now i went to see her before i came to work and the doc say that they can confirm is nothing wrong. Arh... so my mom wasted one night in the hospital when everything needs to be healed by time. They dun intend to let her go thru the scan as well.
Anyway, i am pretty tired now. after the late sleep and the early wake. Didnt know how has God worked in her but everything in His time eh. Thank God too, that it is not of any stroke possibility.
Quite touched by my dad actually, he woke up at 4.45am today after sleeping at 12.45pm ystd. he woke up to do the laundary, buy some breakfast for me and kor kor and later he brew a cup of milo for me which is what my mom usually does every morning. The family time we had is really quite nice.