rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Saturday, October 18, 2008
-11:06 PM
Talentime 2008 just ended.
This year standard really rises a lot i can say.
The variety in expressing each talent are a lot as well.
Really enjoyed filming down the whole process.
May God get the greatest Glory of the songs that were presented to Him.
Now i am studying BCL for tml lesson as well as blogging.
Touched by some of the songs sang... really, i feel u...
Hey ppl, may our lips everyday sang the praises of our Lord.
Hmm.. today i a bit kapo here and kapo there, glad to see wenjia here too. haha.. wenjun & xiao jia... hahaha.. nuh... kiddin. but when i type her name, i am reminded of this.. haha..
tml going to be a busy day too, since last week, my weekend seems very fast, very packed.
But guess it is worth it as i am only giving 2 days out of 7 for things of heavenly affairs.
It's a hobby to do and edit video i think. hmm, actually i know i am not v pro, but anyway i am glad that YF can be a place where i can do filming. Maybe in some sense it might be a tiny ministry too... hahah...
Talked to Pr Chua abt next year ministry. Hmm... going to be really challenging, but with God, all things are possible. May we really be good testimony but of course still ourselves, if you know what i mean. Sometimes when we are so caught up with being someone ppl likes to see, we kinda lost our own self, why not come back to God daily and eventually ppl will see the life changed~ applies to me bah.. haha...
There is this eardrum in my mind now... "He's everything to me, more than a story........."
Good Job for those who participated at Talentime... really... Continue to use your vocals to glorify God...