rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
-4:18 PM
For your info, this will be a very self-centered post...So if you cant stand it, you better go see www.s-word-yf.blogspot.com instead and tag there pls... so that we will know that you visited...
Anyway, You know why this post is self-centered? Actually not self -centered, is Zi Lian... hahah
Because ME and Jieying appeared on the notes of a country, hence making us one of the most important person in the country
ME, Jieying and Rebecca appeared on the most popular arts corner, making us famous in the artists line
ME & Yuhang represent the stability and establishment of a country as you can see, our photos are hang so as to assure the govt official who are the boss.
Well, this is not ME, but MY bf with Winson and Vincent are the next top models, soon to come
MY potraits with Rebecca are drawn on walls over the country
Arh... Not to forget Samantha, we did this ad the dress and skirt that we are wearing. Look how big the poster is and you can guess how much we earn
And ME and Kaien appearing on glass screen of a shopping centre which makes the shopping centre one of the buzzier place in town.
ARH.... I so BHB hor... hahaha.. just kiddin lah... so fun rite... the above pictures...hee~