rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
-3:00 PM
Hamael dwangjang jungol... $30/-
It smells like Shillawon one, I didnt ate Shillawon one before, hence didnt know if they taste the same.
The Banchan set are not bad and the shop gave us free canned drinks.
I went with YF after YF sessions.

The curry noodle that i promised i will blog more about.
The first time i eat till i teared. cause too spicy.
But i was really really very very nice.
Yuhang's mom cookings.

This is my plate, with a cup of ice-water ready beside me and some milk too.
This curry with the shanghai noodles really tastes shiok.

Am thinking now if i wanna go yuhang's place later for the curry again.
But if i went to his place, he wont have time to study =(
i believe that many times we would think that only the person in our situation will understand us, but actually i realise not so. Many times we simple needs a person who can accept us as who we are. That is called friend. Not all friend are going through what you are facing, sometimes u dont even bother tell them cause u think that they might not understand.
A listening ear and a accepting heart is what i would need. Of course if that same person truly understand you, that would be even better. But perhaps in this world, people are kinda negative and many things, they would choose not to tell others, thinking that they'll be condemn.
Who is that one true friend that will stay despite of every sin you did?
Is that not Jesus, who knew what you are going to do/ sin next?
However, when we did sth wrong, did we more often tries to cover, find our friend to share or turn to Jesus.
I am now teaching 2 person BCL. one is Jinyan and the other is xue man. Jinyan always seems to me like she understand everything that i say but xueman often give me the idea that i dun really get what he is saying and he didnt really got my point.
However, will continue to try... pls pray for them.
Kinda random hor my post, but is ok if you don't understand the middle part, because maybe someday u happen to look back at my post, you will got what i mean.
And yes, Jieying, I am missing you. haha~