rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, November 13, 2008
-1:45 PM
I am getting used to my new hairstyle which cost only $4...
Hmm... i think it gives me a fresher look and younger. haha~
ystd met up with ying, saw this 3/4 which cost $59...At first we thought it was really nice and that's it but i realise i have been thinking about it since ystd.
Hmm, maybe i'll get it cause it is unique. the bottom is kinda connected giving the skirt pants feel. Anyway i just like it. thinking if i should wait after i went shopping with yu in town then design
Hmm... sun is yu bd, didnt really have any idea what to do yet... any suggestions for nice nice place?
Oh ya, my appraisal is coming up soon. i have filled my part,now is my sup filling the others and grading me. It is like in school, there is exams and tests and i guess in work that is appraisal. A higher pay, a higher position or what depends on this end year appraisal.
And ya, i wanna go oversea... didnt really know where to go due to my financial boundaries but i will really love to have a break to see the world. Maybe that could be my retirement plan. Provided that the Lord has yet to come.
Suddenly, all that i am suppose to do became so limited.
Blogger still dont allow me to post pictures...
the rubber bands that are suppose to adjust my teeth is hurting but i really wanna do with this whole month and thats it... next year before new year i should be able to be done with it.
Thank God...