rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, November 20, 2008
-11:26 AM
Been on medical leave for mon and tues,
Today is thurs, yesterday busy with the bidding of coe and many would say i sure didnt really do much cause coe for cat a is $2/-. well there are a lot of last min entries but mostly i couldnt enter the bids, too laggy already the whole system.
Still felt quite tired and sick... the dreamy dreamy feeling is back.
I remember there was once i felt so, and rebec was like keep calling me, and then i am ok. like soul difting ard.. haha.. but of course not lah. maybe it is just the flu that is making me feel that way.
Kor kor is sick too, he had fever for a few days maxi goes up to 39++ degree. Now he is resting at home and i am here at work. Must be yesterday i slept too late. i slept at 11.30. perhaps i need to sleep at 8.30 then i will feel genki today.
hmm, maybe someone will be asking, what did i give yuhang for birthday present. urm... sorry to say, no iphone (the contract thing is a little mafan); no true religion or energie jeans as we both agree that it was too ex. and so when we walk around town on friday and mon, i just got him a panguein t-shirt from slurp and also a mushroom on sun when yf celebrated his bd.
arh... felt so bad, sorry dear, cause i wasnt feeling well and hence didnt really spent this bd with him in a special way. just a simple dinner on friday night at spagetties with his loved carbonara (but apparently didnt taste so nice that day) and some shopping in town.


And also, on sunday, I finish teaching Jinyan BCL, ops... told pr chua i taught 2 lesson and got scolding. was not supposed to cause it was not about teaching finish the prospect but to really mentor her life in this 8 session.

This is WenJia, Huilin BCL prospect. well, this picture was not taken during sunday but last last week. she went back to China this few weeks le.

And this is my dear man man with the new big red mushroom.


And me and my dear on the bus on his birthday. we watched 2 shows 1) constantine 2)Prince Caspian before heading to see the doctor which need to wait for almost 2 hours then i finally see the doc.