rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Friday, November 21, 2008
-3:15 PM
been doing nothing except surfing the net, cleaning my nose on tissue, watch stupid emails.
I didnt wanna watch show eh, cause i think that is my relax time at home and didnt want to be sooooo engrossed into a show.
Anyway i realise since the first cd i watched, Corner with love, i have been v into taiwan show and total watched over 10++ drama in this year. or may reach 20.
Anyway, yesterday watch to the center of the earth with korkor, quite funny the show and quite nice i think. Then kor tell me, his friend was mailed a lawyer letter from a company from downloading an animation 2 years ago.... 2 YEARS AGO...
Maybe the company is going bankrupt, hence decided that should ask those who watched the show illegally to pay some charges.. He was fined for 3k plus i think. that is scary...
Huiying told me once about loving = showing support for the orignal, but at the same time, sam also let me know that actually the real artist did not take the much money as they deserve, cause the record company took majority of it.
Anyway, i think i should help to think of the path ba, though i think it is a little stupid to think of it now, not knowing about what it is going to happen there and the things available there. i am just pretty in a mess about the church camp. or actually not lah, i just like to be very organised in the things i am suppose to do and not.
Just like the fire safety thing, i should have do it as a part time. But.... the fear of meeting up with ppl. arh... wenjun is becoming more "girlish" i remember that time i was still telling rebec, i wanna be a buddy buddy gf, and she the girly kind, then in the end, i am the super girly kind. worse than her she was telling me. haha.. cause i like softoys, and i like romantic, urm... that sounded normal bah.. haha.. watever
listing the shows i've watched (if i remember) ever since my op 2007 July:
1) brown sugar macchiato
2) bull fighting
3) corner with love
4) Devil Beside you
5) fated to love you
6) hei Tang Qun Xia Chuan
7) hot shot
8) Hana Kimi (Taiwan version)
9) Hana Kimi (Jap Version)
10) Hana Yori Dango (Jap Version)
11) Hana Yori Dango 2 (Jap Version)
12) They Kiss again
13) KO One
14) The X Family
15) Mr Lucky Star
16) Summer X Summer
17) Prince turn to frog
18) Rolling Love
19) Smiling Pasta
20) The Magician of Love
21) Why Why Love
22) Coffee Prince (Korean)
23) Ying Ye 3+1
24) A game about love
Cannot finish shows:
1) Love Contract
2) Tyoko Juliet
Still Watching:
1) Miss no good
2) Woody Sambo
3) Pi Li MIT
4) 18 Jin bu Jin
5) love or bread (considering if i wanna watch it)
that is pretty scary i realise... i shall control but anyway, the shows i am currently watching are aired once a week, hence i couldnt really rush and didnt have the mood to rush for this kinda show le... haha...