rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, December 01, 2008
-5:05 PM
Actually there is always something in my mind that i will like to post, but more often when i start to use the com, they will be sth coming up that i choose to do that sth first.
Today i woke up abt the same time but was a little early after I take a shower and prepare my things, so i vacumn the floor while waiting for my dad to fetch me to work.
hee~ perspire in the morning -.-
Yesterday suppose to be quite free, i intend to use it to colour my hair, to relax, to have a noon sleep but i ended up in a church camp mtg till 6pm. It was quite fun to be in that meeting, with the jokes and ideas that the older ppl of the church hath... haha
Looking forward to the church camp... but there seems to be like a lot of things suppose to be done and seems like i didnt really know how to compile everything neatly.
In the morning, I did the step out "Shape" booklet again and indeed, some stuff changes, one of the major changes is the DISC personality test. That time during YF i was a DI, and now i was a ISC, Stong I, and middle S C with D lowest. Hmm.. actually i also not really sure about it. I think more often i tend to do it with the feeling i have then, so didnt know if it is accuract.
Ok, works here...