rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
-10:21 AM
Yesterday i gotten my first Christmas Present. - A towel by a salerep.
Last year she gave Crabtree & evelyn package... This year market not very good, so she gave a towel wrapped in a beautiful box, should be a towel from tangs, and i think it is not those cheap 3 for $10 towels too.
Felt so much like updating what has been going on but been rather busy, in work, in church.
Thank God Yuhang is helping me with the vids, though it is more like my passion to wanna do them but then i realise my time is really kinda tight. And though he sometimes will keep procastinating, but still, at least he helped.
YF been rather busy too, some of them are at JYF camp and some are doing the church carnival deco.
this sun i am leaving sg again, for johor, YF committee camp. like a little dangerous the place, but anyway, will be back by Christmas.
Yesterday i went to colour my hair red. hmm, dark red actually but i realise it didnt really look v dark, but anyway, it is still dropping colour the moment i washed my hair. the foam will be orange colour.
some say red v aunty, then my colleague today all saw me think it is quite nice and they wanna do it too... maybe is the age bah.. haha... i am just not v happy that my hair looks abit messy, cause it was not rebonded and it looks really dry.
ok, so let me jot down in my online jounal what i targetted myself to acomplish:
1) YF Annual Report by this sun (if possible) for Tong Gong Ying
2) ECS ppt slides by next year
3) Vid for this sat
4) help yu to insert the music in step out yf vid
5) detail planning of this sat pro with kaien
6) buying of christmas gift for BSD gift exchange.
7) ________________________________
what else, hmm... think currently i can only think about these few.
Looking forward to this friday, got department lunch, actually at hilton hotel, then change to Sheraton hotel for internation buffet. hahaha~ it is only the food i am looking forward to.. haha
and next week i am going to have the whole week on leave... yeah.....