rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
-11:46 AM
I woke up at the wrong side of the bed today.
Been awaken by my brother's alarm clock.
He is suppose to reach his work place at 7.30 to 8pm.
My dad driving him
his alarm rang from 6 plus i think.
Super irritating.
dislike the weather
i had no air-con at home
wasnt a good day for my sis also.
might not be able to make it to church camp due to certain unforeseen circumstances
and bf lost the iphone.
yuhang was sleeping
then there are still some things to be done for the songs side of the church camp ppt
waiting for email
some ppl message is serious
that causes me to be -.-
Computer is super slow after the new installation of citrix.
pmsing bah.
gonna get it in the camp- Sianxxx
going get my vit c later
i can feel fever
haix
good thing, thanks to kr for helping in the hula thing
well, actually it got nothing to do with me,
i just kapo and in the end i cant help much also.
slight emo might be the sign that the i am going to had sun-maid raisins soon
chim. think about the packaging.
it is the touch of God that makes us Holy