rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
-5:18 PM
During lunch time, i went to do medicure... It stated there $10/- when i went in, it became $15/- and i did a french, $20/-

It may looks ok but actually in real life, the work is done super bad. it is not even, the coating is done badly. Is the like head of the nail is like jaggerred out like that, then she say is because of the 6 layer of coating.
well.. forget it, anyway, i did it to pass time also.. hee.. ate korean cup noodle for lunch, maggie & imah eating in and cindy half day... oh.. sounded sad...haha..
Some v random pictures before i take my box of orange and 2nd box of ba kua given by salesman back.. hee~
.jpg)
What do u see in the above pic?
Well, actually it is one pic that cheer up my day

Oh, then it was sunday where justin and yuhang went to tradehub 3rd floor for some trying of clothes... we were still saying, justin shirt looks like the new army cloth or sth.. hee... anyway in the end yuhang brought a pair of leather shoes for just $50/e so cheap... and it was really quite nice.
After so many shows that i've watched, still, Iljimae remained in my brain..
like those heroic kinda show.
i like the plot as more to say, cause the plot was like he did not just because of a righteous heart but to trace the death of his dad.
anyway, this can say is the nicest show i watched in 2008 bah.