rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, January 22, 2009
-9:39 AM
Sth wrong with my dashboard again.
Couldnt post pictures...
Anyway, ystd it was part of my group outing... cause En, ying, teng, rong, yuan, didnt come.
We wanted to go settlers at Holland V and after we finish eating at the market, we discovered that it was close, renovation or sth ba...
then, guess where we go, and yep, we went playing lan... Left 4 dead.
It is a game where there is only a max of 8 pax playing, 4 zombies and 4 human. The objective for the human is to get to the safe point or last until the vehicle came and sent them away from the zombie infected place.
no matter what, there will be 4 pax which they are to stick together, as there will be special zombies like the smoker, hunter, bomber & lastly tanker or sth like that...
being the zombie, is either of the 4 but tanker will only come out when called. is like the king or sth.
then smoker got a v long tongue which will grab ppl and struggle them.
Hunter will pound on a person and keep hitting till the pax life is deducted.
then the bomber or sth is a fat ugly monster, he will vomit out some gross green stuff and attract all the zombies to you. If he explodes near the pax, will also attract a lot of zombies.
then the tanker is like the most muscular guy, he's objective is to throw rocks and stuff to injured the human.
then the normal zombies will like walk ard but once they spot a human, they will dash forward, and that are the scary part...and i screamed.. ops...
Actually i realise i really v noisy.. haha.. cause that place only got us and i keep screaming.. erm, natural reflex, next time if i play that again i wont already. haha
is more of a teamwork game. when a person is attacked by the zombie, the rest of the 3 will come to the rescue else the life will be deducted.
Then as for zombies, i think is rather boring cause keep dying, the objectives is only to cause as much damage they could to the humans.
Sinliang and Michael was letting themselves taking up the roles so that we could have fun ba... or maybe they more pro, they can find the enjoyment playing the zombies=)
And yep, le, xiang, justin and me were played more often as the human, with xiang leading the way then we follow, cause me and le was first time playing... haha.. then we will like save each other kinda thing.
i think the most quiet is sinliang and michael le, keep hearing us shouting ard, SAVE ME SAVE ME!!!
huilin and liying came too, but they didnt play, they just walk ard talk talk.. haha..
Anyway, i thought that is quite a unique experience of a group outing=)