rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, January 29, 2009
-2:03 PM
Chinese New Year Again...

These 2 guys are like the closest guys in my life.

My Cousins, Jian Kai, Aaron (Yunrui's BF), Yun Rui, Ling Han, Shi Yun, Me & Yu.
These are the closer ones of my cousins bah. Esp when we are younger.
YunRui is like my older sister. though so many years we haven been really taking but when i sit by her at the reunion dinner, the auto sharing part felt that it was back to the old times.
Love you sister

This is my ah ma place playground there, was used to be a drain. And that is the drain where we would take the water and play water gun fight (yes, from the drain) but actually it was quite fun... lots of memory, but because of a landslides, it became land...

First day of Chinese new year, went to yu's relative place... seen him playing with his cousins.
And come to it, I have been playing left 4 dead with him on chu 2 & 3... gee, i still remember the first time i went to his house to play i was screaming the instant the zombie ran towards me, so malu...
Then it was Rebecca's bd on sat.
But felt really bad, cause never celebrated her bd with her properly.
Went to eat the reunion dinner after yf...
sorry sis...

The shoes of bec, huilin, kaien & me=)

Me and kaien DIY medicure

Bd girl with her bf

haha... this one after all is still nicer ba...

My bf

funny look, reminds me of a certain fish.. hmm... haha..

Me and dear sis rebecca. She has been a very close to heart sisters ever since ard sec 2 bah.

play, eat and sleep together we used to be... now each busy with life but still thank to God, we are serving together in FTA=)
Hope that you have enjoyed yourself...