rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, February 02, 2009
-10:40 AM
This post will be super random, cause i dun really bother rearranging the photos..hee

Hee, these two so funny, kaien is candid, this is candid.. haha

during the steamboat on sat, me and siew hui...

me taking sam, sam taking me

last year christmas, found this photo, haha
like...
It was after one of my colleague outing at clark quey

Oh, and yep, my colleague celebrated my bd on friday night.
we went to tian wai tian fishhead steamboat place...
not bad bah...
they seldom eat vege

hmm, they keep asking us to sing k with them after that, then i didnt like to stay out till so late eh, so keep rejecting them, then i think one of them kinda pissed, think we always the ones to go off early, didnt complete the outing, actually i thought i go v good already lor.. hmm...
the we not yuhang eh, hee, all my colleague... haiya, some so "D" and childish

Do i look like super man the hair... i didnt know why it was hanging down there.
Its a tiramisu cake, thought they know i kinda like tiramisu, but actually its simple because the other colleague like it and didnt know what to buy

But after all, i appreciate them for what their effort eh...

Enjoyed sat more... the steamboat, the "playing" at my place, though a short one...

the pretties beside me..

Kaien with yixiang specs

cutie... looks eh, u 2
another one that looks so cute isnt them... hahah