rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, February 05, 2009
-10:32 AM
Hee... went to play pool yesterday with yuhang then play lan... left 4 dead... haha.. played till we both giddy giddy head pain, me wanna vomit... haha.. probably cause we too tired le bah... haven been really sleeping well for days..

Yuhang went to bouna vista to eat with me and my parent. Because my dad van can only fetch 1 more pax, hence me and yuhang went to take bus together, from holland v...

This picture is my destop background now... haha... this is the colour accent thing... i like eh.. so cool... and i think vege looks good in this pic... though the hair a little curly.. haha

Then we went back to my void deck there and saw these few cool dudes and pretty babes... they came all the way to sing birthday song to me, wanted to celebrate my birthday with me...
that is really so sweet.

I can see actually all of them are very tired as well, but they despite they gotta rush reports,after exam, today need to go work/sch and got driving test today, make it down here to spend this night with me... thanks...~

We took all these pictures using the custom timer mood, hence there are a total of 10 shots of photos.. but i post a few=)

Hee.. appreciated once again.

Many of them are the ones i grew up with, occupy half my life of memories.

Though now we don't talk as much as we used to, but still, ur presence is cool~

So basically my 2 group leaders specially make it down to celebrate my bd with me.. thanks... there are definetly more than group leaders.

The lovely strawberry cake...

Yixiang and Yile... the 2 that yuhang felt at east to sing k with... le, thanks for making down after ur exam.

justin, michael and huilin... though we didnt really start from the like start start start kinda thing, but i thank God that he brought 3 of you into our midst.. your love and care for everyone is so much felt....

Hee... my dear dear and justin... haha.. one so happy, one like that... but i must thank Yu for always being there with me despite he is vvvvvv tired or what, he always put me as a pirority, making me felt really bliss.

Gen Xian and Sinliang, haha.. we used to mix around together dont we??? but somehow i know i kinda drifted... but still i love to see that u two always has your genki with you... always brings laughter around.

Mr Chua, this pic ur face really a little plum.. but still so cute... hahaha

hee... really glad to see that u two have been serving faithfully too...

Oh, then i went home and they went for supper, i was too tired le...
pepper crab waiting for me... hee..
ate half and off to bed i go...
haha.. well... really thanks so much for the ppl who came down... you guys simple rocks...
