rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, February 09, 2009
-3:19 PM
Today is the last day of chinese lunar new year.
yesterday we had our last yu sheng as a family... with yuhang of course... he is the one taking the photo

yesterday english worship, was yijie leading the worship.. her first time, good job babe. i've enjoyed the worship. kaiwei also first time on stage and drum for eng worship...jiayoh eh=)

I have change to eng svc to do ppt le.. not that i dun like chinese, it is just that normally i will come for eng svc, and chinese svc ppt is really very stressful for me... thanks jiami for taking over...

Pretty yijie... hee=)
Had some mis-com on sunday, thought that i was the ppt and in the end i stayed till 1 plus to do the slides on sat night only to realise that ml thought that i say i pass over to jiami le, hence she thought she is taking over me. but it is ok, i spend the time eating and chatting with yu at the coffee shop downstair and went for eng scv.
told yu that really, if u didnt do something out of a heart for God but rather a fear for man or expectation for thyself, maybe God will take that ministry/ serving away. I personally experience it. God sees my heart bah. ops!!!
anyway, fri night is super fun, at amara hotel... with my group and mike and yu...

cause le dad got free hotel room, so she invited our group over. and yep... we played drinking water game, rythem and category.. and i realise i should see more eng film.. but erm... nope.. hahah..

cant play mafia with ppl i really know already lah, or maybe long time never play, cant really lie, it makes me feels weird to lie to ppl i know... haha...

And there at the market... the food = nice nice nice...
the 15 yrs hokkien mee , the herbal chicken, the tomyam (thanks to huilin for giving me half of it) the carrot cake...
not v nice is the 30 yrs chao kway tiao...

michael hands are long isnt he... hahah

And there is huilin....

It was really a nice group outing ... thanks to michael and kaien for organising
thanks yile for the location...

though i didnt stay till the end, but i've enjoyed myself...