rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Friday, February 13, 2009
-10:28 AM
Today is Friday the 13 if you realise.
I cut my hair on wed...
hmm... i think i will take another 2 years to grow back the before hairstyle
not that i cut super short.
but super layered.
the volume change from 100 % to 25%
i wanted slanted bangs but he cut layered slant ones.
A little disappointed cause i wanted my hair for that day,
else i might just cut it short
actually like that also good, wash hair easier
i keep complaining to yu about not giving me present, haha
but i understand my bf is really not those romantic one who will popped out with a present
simply because he didnt know what to buy for me
He is sweet in his ways.
being cute, being caring, being always there
giving gifts is just not his language of love...
i think i aint a nice gf also, yesterday he was sick but i simply dun really feel like going his place
hence he went to see doc on his own.
this week have been a noisy week, always wake up due to surrounding too noisy
that is v irritating
spoilt a happy day start
judges has been kinda ... hmm.. interesting but hard to understand.
ystd read abt a gang rape and the husband cut her into pieces.
is at judges 19, perhaps you should read it for yourself to better understand.
arh... where to go later? movie? shop? lan? pool? what else....