rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, March 02, 2009
-11:18 AM
Monday Blues?
Pms?
Many negatives happening ard?
God is still there...
Bonus 2.2
Praise the Lord
Hongkong in June
Praise the Lord
So looking forward
to once again be not in sg
deborah this sun with yile
35min presentation????
oh no... that is sth need to prepare
Sun yf going to sing theme song, hence need ppt...
hmm... cant make the song tally with the lyrics.
that is hard
Yx said they dun use it for commercial even,
hence idea scrapped.
lets see what we can do.
legs are cold...
eyes are tired
lunch kakis are eating godiva dark chocolate.
erm... a kind of diet
me thinking of drinking back ensure for lunch
simply just becos i miss the taste
thinking what to do during lunch?
anyone free, can come find me... 1 to 2 hours i can be away
else i have to figure what is there for lunch.
i wont eat alone outside which i am train to do during c&w time
cos i simple dun like it.
i am a ppl ppl...
maybe buy some bread,
wanna make salad but i fail in trying to find the shuqing ingredient.
or i didnt actually make a hard effort to find it.
cause i realise it is so ma fan...
not a bake person
left 4 dead for sat and sun
sat is fun... just fun though is short of 3 pax
the cs within ourself is fun too.
seeing how cs always tries to knieve us...
hahaha
played till 11plus but gotta headache after that
sun is more mild, played with qy
cant complete the airport map..
oooo......
but i like being the ghost i realise...
like more challenging, more relax
Ahava is my group name
this year group is kinda fun
always have group outing.
though the last one i couldn go
felt a little not in touch
but its just a little, so its ok
ppl have to learn to be more sensitive in times like this eh
more caring, more words of encouragment
with this economy, with this kinda of stability in sg
ppl can get hurt easily.
isnt it not true?
We all have to learn...
especially on how i treated yu bah.
too used to each other is not really a good thing sometimes,
but it is good in some sense.
to be saying the truth, but often not in the best of manner
Seems like blog a lot,
but it is just more "enter"
JIAYOH all the uni students.
I know not an easy patch, prayer items,
pls sms me... will pray right away for you.