rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, March 12, 2009
-10:33 AM
I cant help but to blog about 2 things today....
1) Twillight... the movie.
I watched it yesterday and i am still thinking about it.
I am kinda drawn to the immortality romance of it.
thinking if i wanna read the book by stephanie meyer but i think i shouldnt read it, cause ultimately, i might be brought into my own world again.
There are 2 sequel to the show, new moon and eclipse or sth... now still filming...
The story about a girl Bella (acted by a 19 yr old girl) and edward cullen (acted by a boy same as my age) vampire.... how the guy is attracted to the girl and the girl attracted to him...
I has always liked vampire story from young. Never really think that vampire is those without brains bloody gruesome character but rather, more of one who got perfect eye sight who can see lots of thing, had supernatural powers, speed or sth...
Had finish christopher pike vampire series when i was really young, didnt if i have believe in Christ then not, but i remember i was really attracted to the vampire stated in the books.
2) Second thing i wanna blog about is that my secondary sch friend got married and i am not invited... haiz.. haha... but i am okie, cause i was close to her only sec 1 and 2 then we never really stayed in contact ever since.
I remember when i was still kind mischievous in exploring everything, i told her she is too innocent to talk about topics like gangsterism and boy girl relationship... now she is married...
i am just super shocked.....
and i really mean super super...
and then i linked to her by using yu facebook account to see her wedding photo. before i linked to her, i saw another sec sch buddy, of the lower sec and she became beautiful... erm... her nick is named after the twilight show... cullen... the family name of the vampire...
well looks like she is really into the show as well... perhaps like what yu told me, all these show are girl porn... why so, because it protray everything a girl will wanna watch. the supernatural protection from a cool and unreachable guy kinda thing... not literally the porn but the attractiveness it has on girl...
then tml wanna bring my mom to mushroom pot for her birthday but was rather disappointed that my dad say my mom wont be able to enjoy the food, her stomach cant take these kinda thing... and suggest we go zhu chao instead... haix.....