rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
-10:39 AM
I am watching a show with yuhang yesterday..
KO3 An Guo... It is like a modern san guo yan yi kinda thing.. very funny and entertaining one.
Then the Guan yu, they called him Yu too.. haha.. like my bf... Yu... hee... but of course he is not Guan Yu, nor hs the characteristic of Guan Yu... He prefer to be Zhu Ge Liang... the wise one...

yep.. the dinner at geylang... took photo of the lobster with his parents...

His second sister is shunning thinking that i didnt include her in the camera...

so cute rite... pr chua with zion...

Yuhang and Le.. so happy eh.. their smile brighten the day isnt it

Yuhang is leading song.. a shy ling shi

hihi.. this is small man tou

mantou acting cool

YF Theme Song at my work place...

Ok... cindy is going lunch with me today... she is sick.. and need some fresh air.. and she knows i dun eat canteen food... so yep...
working life really has a different status in life. somehow i thought i lost my leadership qualities but have learn to be more sensitive and think more in my action... it really seems that i go from DI to IC. haha.. but my I is decreasing i know. not that i wanted it to.
Pr chua say is because i no longer love as much.
well, i personally think that my work make me C and the wenjun that u know is different when she is at work and when she is at church.
It is just the situation makes her different.
no matter how i change i just ask of lessor me and more of HIM.