rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
-4:47 PM
Happy Birthday to yu's dad...
Today's yu dad birthday...
I still haven decide where i shall be heading with yu to later
To his place or to buy present... hmm
Anyway, looking at the taiwan photos... i just wanna post my hong kong trip 3 years back then... i most prob have blog abt it before ba...
well.. I went with the following 4 pax...

Well, you might think it is a weird combi, actually i still think it is, haha...
but it also let me see one thing...
Under the house of God, all are one...

We went to the biggest EFC church in Hong Kong... It is a tall building eh...
well, we went to hong kong for a higher purpose actually, but i decided i didnt want to post those pictures abt the true reason why we pass by Hong Kong...
Simple because during this 3 years, i have officially left that place.
Maybe in some of their hearts, their faces still exist
however i am can kui to say that i thought that trip is encouraging to me indeed.
but i didnt really do things that will help or benefit them.

oh well... look at me in Jansen army jacket with jie... haha... all the funny funny things

Mushroom... that time i haven undergo the op also...

Ocean Park...

The Food... actually i think there are more nice food ard but we often visit the ca can ting due to budget.

Ocean park again... V

haha.. the 5 of us...

Hmm...

Our Buys...
Maybe i am being influenced by yu, he didnt like that country thinking that it is v squezzy, castrophopic or sth... well.. that time i went i really enjoy myself but when i look back at the pictures, i realise the buildings are really all clustered together...
haha...
anyway, hong kong... june...
but hong kong and taipei i prefer taipei,
first: the language (more understandable)
second: there got Hot Spring...
third: the cup noodle got meat inside and is super nice
fourth: the food ( but i think this time round, we will set aside money to go sai kong for seafood)
fifth: the shoppings are cheap (but i think this time round should be near summer sale)
anyway, i will wanna visit whole of taiwan in future... and next stop... japan...