rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Friday, March 20, 2009
-11:08 AM
Its friday... shouldnt one be cheered up?
I am kinda being cheered up when i completed the game till level 9
http://www.miniclip.com/games/bubble-trouble/en/This game kept me entertained since yesterday and it took me super long to get till there
definetely lots of game expert will surpass me in a shorter time frame.
But the man zu gan of passing level 7 is shiok... hahaha...
try it if u are bored... see if you win me...haha and tag if you does k...
Well, been into games lately... thinking of DS, installing DOTA...
reading up (not a lot) on dota heroes...
on X-Men and such... cause ytd went yu house watched x-men the first episode.
well, yu say that my dota still sucks.. i didnt even know the basic...
haha... but i think i got improved a little bit leh...
just that the screen so messy then often i just miss out on where my heroe was...
haha... anyway terwei got the original so i will install it...
and kept myself entertained.
Tml, got ECS Prac for sun night and prac chi svc support.
then sun is kinda burn yep... again.. haha...
but its ok, all these times are enjoyable...
but do pray that i wun lost my focus...
been looking at my past posts, realise that i actually didnt post abt my hk trip before.
saw the times when i am low, living under the expectation of others,
feeling so tired. Wanted others to have another view on me.
I realise perhaps i succeeded. But ultimately all those times have past.
I wanna always be reminded that of this...
2 Cor 5 :17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" I wanna constantly be reminded that now it is not wenjun that is living, but is Christ living thru me....
I wish, I hope but many times its really hard to let Him take full control yep till a point sometimes i hope i am merely a robort so that He might be glorified.
But well, God has His plan, has His will...
hee~
oh... erm... i was a little shocked, when i was looking at the verse,typing the blog, a colleague come to me and ask me what i am reading and such... Think she is a CT too and she asked me abt my church and such...
I told her we rented a commercial building, so she asked me, so its not a church but a rental property?
Then i said, erm, well, it was a church, just that we rented the property.
Well, a church is the body of Christ isnt it... hahaha....
It is not a building.... how many ppl fully understand that?