rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
-10:13 AM
didnt know what to start with.
Posted YF blog, chosen a vid for passion week.
A more detailed focus on Jesus wherelse there are other vid which are really nice as well.
There is this video i saw, scenes extracted from Passion movie with the song "why". The creator of the vid literally took the girl and father scenes as well.
I dun bother post it here ba... you can search for it in youtube.
As for the vid i posted, it is a little gruesome actually. i also saw the scene which i didnt dare to open my eyes during the movie "Passion of the Christ". However, i remember one BS i had with Huiying. She told me what happen when Christ was on the cross.
It was not a simple as i used to think it was. i used to think that Christ is just hang and beaten. kinda thing like that and i never really look into the details of how He would have died on the cross.
but the truth is not so simple. perhaps he died out of lack of breath. In romans times, the beatings is really those ropes with torns. forget it... see the video and you will know the extend how the romans are sick.
I mean, if all this is on a v v v v v v v sinful person, perhaps still understandable. But this is on JESUS.. on GOD... He bare it all for us. haix.. Oh man... He is God eh.. what happen to Him...
But for one simple reason: He loves us and He is a responsible God. His creations went away and He used Himself to redeem us.
hmm... passion week.
sometimes i really have put God at the back of my mind.
Felt ashamed...