rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Friday, April 17, 2009
-11:33 AM
This week has been a rather packed week for me.
Monday: Yuhang's house for curry
Tuesday: Went dinner with parents then fix the tax thing.
Something i wanna remember that day: My Conversation with yuhang
WJ: Shit, there is a monster in my room
YH: Poor thing thing
WJ: Sian, later I sleep it creep into my nose, my ears or my mouth how!!!
YH: Won't one lah, dont scare k
WJ: Pray for me yea
YH: Okok. God will not let it come near you one
WJ: How you know, scarely God wanna test me
YH: -.- God will not use an insect to test you
WJ: Very hard to say leh, maybe test me then next time i not that scare, or test my patient.
Anyway, Its friday today and that monster is yet to be found...
Wednesday: DInner at Turf City with colleague.
Yuhang was late and i was kinda pai say... Its maggie birthday that day, but one good thing is that the sharkfins really taste nice... and the durain cake yuhang bought for maggie.
*Finish Shopaholics and Baby
Thursday: Group Outing
We went to 216, Yixiang's mom Rojak, then after that we went to liying house.
Well, i will say that it was a good trip. Nice food and nice company.
Michael tries to bring God into the whole group outing as he ask us how to prove that the Bible was real. Something he experience over the week after spreading gospel to a guy who is curious about Christian history. And so, yep, we touch a bit of Martin Luthur and yep, Martin Luthur King is a black and some other... hahaha~
* Finish Can you Keep a Secret? - It was quite a nice fantasy book actually, ROMANTIC kind... but like what Rev Chua say, reading these sort of books might not be v good. hmmm~~~
Friday: Badminton at leng kee