rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, April 30, 2009
-3:01 PM
Exclusively at my blog: 
Yep, i took half day go shopping with Pr Chua~ despite the going-to-be-true rumor that my company going to deduct 2 day of leave (annual first, if no more, unpaid) starting from July or sth.

Went Charles and keith.... for her shoe which didnt have her size then we went to wisma to get it. We are at PS at first.
And i look as if all my face features are squeeze together in this picture.

haha~ Ok, no lah... I took leave cause we need to discuss the ECS stuff.
Didnt wanna rush through everything but in the end, it is still a little rush.
And thats me, Pr Chua, Justin Leow and Kaien...
Perhaps people will be wondering, you going eat with your pastor, that sounded weird.
But then for your info, i got another friend who so "gum" with her pastor that they went swimming or sun tanning or sth like that together.
And i am really glad i have Pr Chua as my YF mentor pastor.
perhaps some thinks that she is baised, or some thinks that she never really care but because i co-work with her, i knew how she view things.
Many times, it is not that she will ask for you to give her a chance, but i will ask for you to give yourself a chance to get to know her more.
A very wise person i would say, a servant of God.

We went to "carousel" at park royal .
Hi-tea buffet.
4 for the price of 3 with Kaien's UOB ladies card.

Nice ambience...
Food wise, normal food but not bad the taste.
when we left, it was like 6 plus, and they were preparing for dinner.
the dinner is like "wow" amazing, saw a big fish lying on top of the ice and some lobster or sth.
Then i went bugis with Pr Chua... where we eat again.. haha

Also met up with yu, he came down after working for One eye Click for one day....

his food...

Pr Chua food - but according to her, it is not nice...

Not forgetting to mention that i met up with Jieying too...
Where the 4 of us go try out ring size, then accompany pr chua buy a titus white colour watch with bling bling....

Our desert after we had accompany ying go to this pork chop place to eat.
So is actually we met up with ying first, then we met up with yu, then we go do all the other things.
Though i have only 3 annual leave left, but i thought yesterday is a good time to relax ba.. though not really the way i will define "relax"