rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
-10:18 AM
Yesterday mark the 3 yrs that I've been together with yuhang...
Not officially actually. We chose the date.
We decide to go to vienna seafood buffet to try out

The lollipop that i held is given by chua chua... haha...
It is a rainbow lollipop with my name on it.
He says that rainbow meaning my gaming nick and the WJ is written up by him
Thats a unique present.
I won't eat it - no worries.
Thanks dear

The food at vienna.
Perhaps you should go to googles and type in vienna seafood buffet and the pictures taken looks much more nicer then what we have here.
THe bottom photo of yuhang shows him eating a "shi....." fish with lots of eggs
But the food SUCKS...
Never will i recommend it to anyone.
The attitude is not that nice as well.
The person who take my reservation is like in a hurry or sth.
then i request for a change of seats as i didnt want to sit beside kids.

And there the drinks. Yu drank lots of cocktails but the fact about the drinks is that i think they never really taste it before they serve.
Too sweet, too salty, weird taste.
Anyway, the food and drink i give it a 2/10
Forget it. It will be good as long as we two are together. haha

My present for Cai cai...
A little last minute as i did it in work the whole afternoon (and yep i didnt took leave to celebrate the event)
This side is all the photos of me and him
haha

And this is the back of the board (and yep, i kinda copy the idea from YF careboard)
This side marks the photos of yu and other yf ppl.
Actually i wanted to do sth that can let him stick a note saying "what to study for that day" kinda thing. but i realise the printed extras photos so might as well, paste everything up.
Dont waste money.. haha

A wonderful 3 yrs i have been with yu.
He is really the perfect boyfriend who makes me feel like i am a princess whenever i am with him.
Thank you my prince...

He withstand all my craps and attitude (as u know girls tend to have more mood swing)
and he's never fail to be there for me.
come to think of it, its every girl wants.. ahha
i am blessed.

So you might be wondering how we end off the day.
Hmm.. i told him i haven read the Bible for 3 days cause i stopped one of the day and it is really hard to pick up again. 1 Kings is like soooo long.
So ppl, u can strike me off from the rubbish day survey list of "who read the bible everyday in the past month."
The main thing is that i asked him to read to me from wherever i stopped.
And yep, he read to me and asked questions until the ...... some ppl giving some excuse for not wanting to follow God's will part and i am really tired, so he left.

A very simple day indeed but i've enjoyed it. Thanks once again.