rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
-11:09 AM
I have completed the series of ToGetHer by rainie and da dong..
and now left with KO3 and also knock knock something.
got cheated, thought that the knock show is only 17 episode but in the end, it is not... there are more...
Shouldn have rush so fast and stuck down there. haha...
oh, ystd i was on mc. flu... but no worries, dun think it is related to the swine flu, allergic
Anyway, have been thinking of wanting to get an mc for like 2 weeks or more and finally, the day before ystd i was feeling a little more sick cause of the nose thing, keep sneezing.
So i had rest yesterday. good rest. stayed at home and watched shows.
Yuhang brought me lunch and he tried to study but the drilling noise in my place is like sooooo irritating and he ended up reading my bro comics.
we watched the curious case of benjamin button after the 17th epsiode of the "qiaoqiao ai shang ni" I like Ming dao with that yao zi wang girl leh, it is like they can relate better then the xue ge guy. hai~ but too bad i expected taiwan show are ususally going to have endings like the ones liking each other will get together, happy ending kind.
anyway, benjamin button show is SAD. After i watched the show, really felt like life is kinda fragile. Yu was telling me, u see those ppl living with early goals... if eternal values is not added in any part of the life, then man will live and die just like that. no meaning, no purpose. AGREED!!
I was just emailing ivy on the books i've read recently and here it goes after my list of taiwan dramas:
1) the lost daughter of happiness
2) Yakusa Moon
3) Confession of a shopaholic
4) Shopaholic abroad
5) Shopaholic ties the knot
6) Shopaholic & Sister
7) Shopaholic & Baby
8) Can you keep a secret by the shopaholic author
9) Undomestic Helper by shopaholic author also
10) A place called here by cecelia ahern
11) now starting on PS I love you by ceclia ahern also.
The PS I love you sounded v sad... =( didnt really like this kinda sad stories actually. prefer the shopaholic series... dame nice... hahaha... so funny, can laugh while i am reading them...