rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, June 08, 2009
-9:58 AM
Today been a very tiring day
yesterday slept at 10.30 but the day before i slept at 4.30am
Though many says that sleep cant be replenish, however my mentallity is that it can
and i am still short of around 4hrs of sleep to get me into normal condition
I was such an enjoyment to do your things, to have time on your own beside work.
After sat short sharing with sam and jiahao during yf time, i thought that it was really daring of her to take a step into the unknown. Jiayoh sam... i still didnt have the courage yea... my expenses for my trip to hk can be a concern for me now lo...
Actually i thought of learn driving or what first during my stay in this company, at least i am free=)
ok... i am kinda left with nothing to do again.
I shall do some monday blogging and then perhaps to the toilet to get some sleep
Oh ya... today is yuhang last day in exam, so jiayoh... anyone who read this post before 3pm in the noon pls pray for him as well k... hee