rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, June 15, 2009
-12:20 AM
In ard 8 hours later, i will be sitting at KAP getting ready for YF CAMP ONE...
Before I set off for this camp. can update whoever has nothing to do and reading my blog now.

Singapore Flyers.... One cool place which mike & Sam introduce...

Let the music show the way is the back poster behind the band...

Yes, this is a pub. but it is not normal pub.
This is a Christian Pub.
Most songs they sang are Christian songs....

My dear Cai cai hearing the music from the band. and if you are as ignorant as me, pub music are LOUD.... You cant really hear your friends word without shouting kind.

However, everyone that turn up on the stage, be is sabo or the band there, they are really good.... Some sang jazz and a pastor lookalike 40+++ guy play jazz piano and he is really good.

Mike with his shirley temple... Thats what i ordered too... and yu ordered cranberry juice.
Its all $10 bucks after 10pm. Actual cost is like $5.80 or sth for some drinks.

There are Christian quotes on the tv screen bring about information about Christianity and such.
Anyway, this place just seems like EO goes live...
Quite cool.....
Will go there again if there are vehicles... hahahaha
Random... a red packet i did for my colleague as i failed to turn up at her wedding.....

Hee... quite cute rite.... hahaha