rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
-2:21 PM
Back to Reality...
Not the most fantastic trip but i enjoy myself.
Due to the company of my dear bros + Sis...

The last thing i ate before boarding the plane for sg.
Thank God i tasted Pig Blood before i came back, cause it is banned in sg.
Nice nice!!! but so expensive. It was 6HKD for 4 cubes

Some hairdo thing that will help the parting that me and kaien bought.

With the ladies...

The Gui ling gao, fish ball which they call "Yu Dan"

In the Barbie doll house

While waiting for our bubble tea... I am wearing my new top... but in the end realise it is too hot, so took it off

Kaien Buys Vs My Buys
Of Course: Winner goes to Kaien

The bag and top Eunice got for me in the exchange present. Our budget for each other = SGD$20

The Cap i got for Winson from club 21... more then budget k...
haha

Second Day dinner with yuhang... sad... eat cup noodles..
but his salmon spag really taste quite good.

Me and Eunice, I prefer Xiao Wan Zi And she prefer that guy.. hee~

Wow... we saw "Hao Yi" and thanks to our only canto speaking Kaien who ask her to take a pic with us. She looks beautiful even in her age...

On the Ferry Ride

The top right is Kaien friend, Christina...
Saw her like years and years ago when kaien went back to her old church and we went with her.

Some street

I thought we bland in quite well into the pic.

Wooo Hooo....

Princess Diana...

Ah Piao... ops.. this pic gives me the creep

Ah Ha...

Haha... well... we are holding on to HKD fyi
Back to reality