rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, July 13, 2009
-11:17 PM
My job is not only boring
Now, there is politics again, or to say not so chim, some stupid girls quarrel.
How old already, still bitch against one another.
SOOOOOO irritating.
And I am the one in the middle
Why do you all wanna tell me the bad of the other?
Just to prove that you are right?
Or to prove that they are wrong.
All i see is a different in character, personality.
Why cant you guys just be more accomodating?
Understand each other better?
Dont do those stupid and childish thing?
I am stuck.
I fear one, i agree with the rest.
I didnt like to join certain stuff but looks like i've no choice just because i fear one.
What is so scary abt her wenjun?
I didnt know, maybe she will bitch, maybe she is fierce.
Whatever.
How great is it in church.
a place where ppl can have a standard or a morale to fall upon.
And not by thy self standard that you expect everyone to follow you and you will ostracise anyone that is different just to prove that you are the best.
what is this.
God, pls teach me to see you, pls teach me to fear you more then any other.
What is so scary about man when everything is in the hands of God?
I've going to read Isaiah after bath.