rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
-11:58 PM
Thank God.
A-Star accepted me.
The interview is a failure i thought, i simple didnt answer anything.
Whatever the panel asked me, i just say don't know.
And today i got the call, though the pay is a bit low.
well, i emailed the HR requesting for higher pay.
Hope to be reviewed.
If it was agreed upon, i think i will change job.
Current job is pay freezing and there is not much opportunity for advancement.
Didnt really want to be a administrative officer for the next 5 to 6 years.
Really thank God.
I know that He will provide.
Whatever the result of the income that they are offering,
it is in the hands of the Lord Almighty
It is not what they wanted to give me i felt,
but more, what did God want to train me.
I thank the Lord for the obstacles that came my way.
that i might have the chance to learn.
What is in the new job i didnt know.
The people, the workscope, the boss???
But I thing i know for sure
Which is my Lord will walk me through and walk with me.
Sunday at Vivo....

Sunday is Church 8th Anniversary, committee dedicated the song "Making a difference"

Vivo was a movie session with some of YF people.

Look at the amt of tickets winson is holding and you will know how many ppl went.
The thing is, we watched Hang Over and didnt know the show is so explicit.
Hmm... felt kinda weird actually.
Wayback EO was great, we had 60 or more new friends.

Siew Hui leaving for norway to study and coming back on Christmas Eve.
We went to send her and also eat popeyes which i felt the standard fail.
Thank God once again for His providences.
Read through Isaiah Chapter 28 to 32 today.
realise i have missed QT for 5 days.
Chapter 28: 12-13 : This verse makes me think. I think it is so true. God say that this is the resting place, let the weary rest and this is the place of repose but the people would not listen, so then, the word of the Lord to them will become: Do and do, do and do, rule on rule, rule on rule.
Isnt it so true, when men didnt listen to the Word of God, Christinity seems like a lot of doing and rules, to be able to do this and not that kinda thing.
But God says that his is the resting place.
Praise God for He is good,
His loves endures forever.Chapter 29: 13: The Lord says: " These people come near to me with their mouth and honour me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men.This verse taught me when i am up there leading people to sing praises to the Lord, make sure I did it out of love for God, not by the protocol set by man but by the sincere heart to want to worship God, not by singings but by a HEART OF WORSHIP.
May the Lord sustains me.