rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Sunday, September 13, 2009
-11:05 PM
Today I was the song leader.
I thank God that i have this opportunity to serve him alongside with my fellow bros and sis.
I really felt encouraged when I know that God uses me to lead people into singing songs to worship Him cause this shows that God might use me at work too isnt it?
Though now i cant really see how He is showing the way, what i am suppose to do, be a God-pleasing CT with wisdom?
Bros + Sis who read my blog, pls continue to pray for me.
Really... perhaps i haven been able to adapt, perhaps i am just being negative.
Anyway, I felt refresh after this weekend.
At least for now.. hahah...

The bro hugging exercise???

The 3 guys in checked

Black and White

Me and dear Ying....
Rebecca, thanks really for caring on sat, sorry didnt tell you anything on sat cause i still a bit emo then... but really THANKS so much for willing to listen and for caring...
Love you girls....