rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
-3:37 PM
I am now at A*Star A*GA meaning Graduate Academy.
First day at work,there is nothing much for me to do,and hence i am here for some blogging since i know that maybe some friends who frequent my blog might gave up after i didnt post for the past one month.
Hmm.... This job, so far,i am still adjusting, which of course not easy yep.
The department i am in has almost 30 to 40 people and i couldnt even remember their names.
This place is the place we had Project A, Amazing Race the makan sutra there.
My building is Centros for anyone who might be interested to get me out for lunch.
haha~ i am seated at a position which is sooooo open...not as the partition is low but cause i am just in front of the pantry.
This company is really big is all i could say... my HR department is at the other building and different levels has different A* Star stuff, which name is so complicated and they all use (Acrynom) however u pronouce it. ...
One thingabt here is that for the dip grad,their post is Junior Officer, for uni grad, its Senior Officer, i can felt the different so obviously yep. Wish i had a degree sometimes and it is time like this...haha....