rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, January 14, 2010
-9:56 PM
14 Jan 2010
To start of the year, I been ill for 6 days till now.
Flu and cough starting with sore throat and fever.
4 days of mc.
I could actually take up to a week of mc for this week, but i went back on wed.
Did felt a little better but actually i am still feeling giddy and lerthagic.
Sometimes i really miss those times when i stay at home and do my things.
Be it stoning, reading, watching tv, sleeping. I enjoys those times
cause how many often will i have abundance of these times when i got to earn a living
In cnc, i could do church things at ease.
It seems like i am doing proper things and can spend my time wisely
Now in A*, things are different.
I will never have time on my own unless i eat snake.
And hence doing church things is only at home or when i slack.
Hmm, this maybe is really call making the extra effort when this year i am taking secretary for yf again and i will need to do lots of computer stuff.
YF blog, hmm, i am so sorry, no time to keep it up, hence pass over the responsibility to Justin.
There are actually a lot of things to be done but everything seems to be squezzing the time out of me. So i shall delegate.
Ok, its 10pm, i should sleep. cause the next thing happen if i don is that my fever came back.
Such a weakling.
Arh... so sorry sis not being able to help out in ur photoshoot ystd which i will really love love to help. to be there for every single details of your big day.
Financially down again when my pay is coming in a few hours, but the bills that pill up and the loans that i have. broke again this month. Talking about houses.... hmmm...... I wonder....
Gd nite everyone.
Happy Birthday to my dearest brother as in a few hours is your Birthday...=)
Eat medicine? yes/no
Chinese medicine? yes/no
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------